Someone to reach out to in times of need.
• Provide support to people experiencing emotional difficulties
• Provide counselling for post-partum depression
• Actively listen to client’s concerns and empathising with their position
• Help clients clear up confusion and enable them to cope with challenges, or to make positive changes in their life where necessary
• Help people identify and work through their issues by setting goals and adopting strategies to address the issues
• Refer clients to other healthcare professionals where necessary