Help people improve their movements with treatment programmes.
• Able to work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
• Able to diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
• Able to develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
• Able to provide a variety of remedial massages
• Able to educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Able to liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention; • Able to be caring, compassionate and professional at all times;
• Able to manage clinical risk.